Luxuriously furnished two-level apartment with view towards the sea is located on the third and fourth floor of a modern residential building just 150 meters from the beach in Sarafovo. The apartment has southwest exposure.
On the 1st floor – entrance hall, bathroom with toilet, large living room with kitchenette. In the corridor there is a staircase, leading to the second floor.
2nd floor – two bedrooms, one bathroom with toilet, closet and a corridor. The bedrooms go out onto the terrace.
The apartment is fully furnished with:
• German sanitary equipment from Grohe, Germany
• Tiles in the bathroom – Harmony beige – Piemme Valentino, Italy
• Furniture in the bathroom – Proteo Arredo, Italy
• Kitchen furniture – Target point, Italy
• Kitchen equipment – built-in appliances by Eurolux and Gorenje
• Samsung LED TV
• Panasonic Inverter Air Conditioners
• Floor covering in all rooms – laminate with high-class wear class 32, thickness 10 mm.
• Walls – Paint walls Caparol, decorative plaster from the company – Valpaint
Price: 170 000 Euro
Sarafovo is a neighbourhood of Bourgas – the largest city in South Eastern Bulgaria and a regional, tourist and trade center. It was founded as a settlement (1912–1922) by Thracian refugees. Tourism is the main economic activity and the area is particularly popular with Irish and Norwegian tourists. Bourgas International Airport is less than 1 km away from Sarafovo. In Sarafovo there is also a yacht port. photo credit: http://e-burgas.com
for sale / € 180 000
The presented building consists of ground level, three floors, basement, and under roof space. It …
for sale / € 170 000
Luxuriously furnished two-level apartment with view towards the sea is located on the third and …
for sale / € 225 002
Lahana area is located between Sarafovo and Pomorie, 10 km away from the town of …
for sale / € 130 000
The complex Victoria Hill consists of 23 houses, different in size and distribution. They …
for sale / € 138 000
114 sq.m and yard 104 sq.m
We present to you a very pretty house in Sarafovo, near the Black Sea. The …